The following outlines our general terms and conditions of travel. It is important to review these prior to booking a ticket or travelling with Premier. If you have any questions please refer to our full terms and conditions at the links below, or phone our friendly customer service team on 13 34 10. Alternatively, you can also use our contact form.
Terms and Conditions of Express Tickets
- All passengers are advised to book at least 72 hours prior to departure in order to guarantee a seat. All bookings made within this time frame are subject to availability.
- Booking confirmations must be made at least 24 hours in advance and are best achieved by calling our reservations office on 133410 and quoting your booking number.
- Passengers are required to check-in at Premier Offices at least 30 minutes prior to departure, and for all other locations are required to be ready and waiting at the pick-up point at least 20 minutes beforehand. Photo identification in the form of a license or passport may be requested upon check-in and/or boarding.
- Passengers must also provide proof of purchase upon check-in and/or boarding, which can be in the form of manual ticket, printed e-ticket or screen shot of booking confirmation on mobile device. At the very least passengers should provide their booking number.
- Baggage is limited to 1 per passenger which must not exceed 20kg in weight. A small bag for carriage inside the coach is also permitted. Additional luggage will incur a fee of $10 per bag in excess of 1 bag. All non-standard luggage items such as surfboards and bikes are charged as per our freight schedule.
- Tickets are issued subject to the following cancellation charges; Express tickets attract a 20% cancellation fee if cancelled after purchase, 50% if cancelled within 24 hours of departure, and no refund for failure to load or cancellation within 6 hours of departure. For value pass tickets a 20% cancellation fee applies if cancelled after purchase provided the ticket has not been activated with any travel sectors booked, otherwise no refund if the pass is activated with booked travel sectors and/or any portion of the ticket used for travel. All special and/or discounted fares (including RED) are non-refundable and non-changeable. Bookings cannot be altered within 6 hours of departure.
- Express tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of the first sector of travel. Pass tickets are valid for either 1, 3 or 6 months as stated, commencing from the the date of the first journey added, and must be activated within 12 months from the date of purchase. Pass tickets are for hop on hop off travel in one direction only with no back-tracking.
- All bus pass ticket holders must book their individual sectors of travel prior to boarding (recommended at least 48 hours prior). Sectors of travel can be added online at the ‘maintain booking’ link or via our reservations office on 133410.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections, accommodation and/or additional travel costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances such as cyclones, flooding, fire, highway and road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues.
- Children between the ages of 10 and 12 years require Manager’s approval to travel unaccompanied on our services. Unaccompanied children approved for travel will need to complete and carry the appropriate minor’s form, which can be downloaded at the link below. All children under the age of 10 years must travel with an adult.
- Managers and drivers reserve the right to refuse travel. If you do not check-in within the terms of this ticket Premier Motor Service reserves the right to resell your seat. Please consult our website local/premierms or call 133410 for explanation of our complete travel conditions.
General Terms and Conditions of Value Pass Tickets
- All Premier Value Pass tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable once activated for travel. Partial refunds are only issued when the ticket has not been activated with any sectors of travel.
- Value Pass tickets are valid for either 1, 3 or 6 months depending on the pass ticket selected, with validity commencing from the date of the first journey added, and must be activated within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- All Value Pass tickets are valid for one way travel in the one direction only, with no back-tracking permitted. The direction of travel on pass tickets will become locked once the first stage of travel is added.
- All sectors must be consecutive and added prior to travel either online at the ‘manage booking’ link or by phoning our friendly reservations staff on 13 34 10. To add your travel online you will need to log in using your booking and PIN numbers, and then proceed to ‘add stage’; or to add travel over the phone simply quote your booking number. We recommend each stage of travel is booked to your ticket at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Freight Terms and Conditions
- All freight must be pre-booked and paid in advance through one of our Premier Offices or partnered travel agents.
- A Premier freight ticket – which includes the sender and receiver details, a description and value of the goods, as well as the full terms and conditions of carriage – must be completed, signed and attached to each item of freight.
- Carriage of all freight is at the consigners own risk. All consigners are to arrange for freight to be delivered to our office and/or coach for dispatch, as well as making arrangements for the goods to be collected from our office and/or coach at the receiving end.
- The maximum weight of individual goods or items for carriage is not to exceed 20 kilograms. Any items in excess of this limit will not be carried.
- Dangerous goods such as gas bottles, flammable items, corrosives, pressure packs and dry ice will not be carried.
- Perishable food items such as seafood, fruits, meat and refrigerated items will not be carried.
- Freight liability is limited to $200 AUD, and any item in excess of this value must be declared prior to carriage. Items over the value of $500 AUD are not to be carried unless the consigner holds their own insurance policy for such items.
- All freight is charged as per the Freight Service Rates on our Charters and Freight webpage, with a $10 AUD handling fee applicable to all freight passing through our Sydney and Brisbane terminals.
- All freight is subject to load and will be consigned to the first available service subject to available space.
- Each individual item of freight must be clearly labelled with the appropriate ticket and destination label. Multiple consignment must also be labelled appropriately, with the preferred method for such items marked 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc.
- Over-carriage of freight for items not met and/or collected will incur additional freight charges as per the Freight Service Rates.