If you are looking for a hassle-free travel option to reach your destination, enjoy the convenience of an Express Ticket.
These tickets allow convenient point to point travel between origin and destination across any of our three travel routes and network of 100+ stops!
We offer a range of discounted fares for children as well as concession card holders including pensioners, seniors and students. And for ultimate convenience, the travel date on most express tickets can be changed free of charge, or cancelled with partial refund, at least 6 hours before the booked departure time. Alternatively, most express tickets may be left open-dated for use within 3 months.
Competitive Discounted Fares
We have a range of discounted fares available for purchase online, including:
- Pensioner/Senior Card
- If you select this fare type, you will need to have a valid Australian government-issued pensioner concession card with customer reference number (CRN), or State-issued Senior Card with number for recording at the time of booking. A hardcopy form of your concession card will also need to be presented to our staff or driver upon check-in and boarding (digital versions are not currently accepted). Only the primary concession card holder is entitled to the discounted fare (not any persons listed as subsidiaries on the card)
- Healthcare Card
- If you select this fare type, you will need to have a valid Commonwealth or State-issued healthcare concession card with customer reference number (CRN) for recording at the time of booking. A hardcopy form of your concession card will also need to be presented to our staff or driver upon check-in and boarding (digital versions are not currently accepted).
- Student (16+ years)
- If you select this fare type, you will need to be at least 16 years of age, and enrolled in full-time study with a secondary, tertiary or vocational institution (such as high school, TAFE or university). A valid student or transport concession card will need to be presented to our staff or driver upon check-in and boarding (digital versions are not currently accepted).
- Child (3-15 years)
- This fare type is for children aged between 3 and 15 years travelling with an adult(s). Children between the ages of 12 and 15 travelling unaccompanied will need to be booked over the phone with manager approval and the completion of a minors form. Infant passengers aged 2 years and under also need to be booked over the phone by calling our reservations office on 13 34 10.
We also offer RED fares from as low as
- for NSW, ACT and VIC government-issued pensioner or senior concession card holders travelling anywhere between Nowra and Eden, or Lismore and Tweed Heads.These are available for purchase over the phone by calling our reservations office on 13 34 10. Conditions Apply.
Image courtesy Transport for NSW
Checked Luggage Inclusions
Each passenger is entitled to one bag or suitcase up to 20 kilograms in weight for check-in and carriage in the luggage compartment beneath the coach, free of charge with their ticket. A small bag or piece of hand luggage is also permitted.
Additional bags or suitcases can be brought along, subject to load, with an excess luggage fee of $10 per item (also up to 20 kilograms). Extra bags, as well as non-standard luggage items including surfboards and bikes, can be added to tickets at the time of online or phone purchase. Conditions Apply.
Full Terms & Conditions of Travel
For more comprehensive details, policies and inclusions on our express tickets, please visit our Terms and Conditions page or download our complete terms below.
NOT SURE WHERE TO STOP?
See our destination information for inspiration!