We cater to your charter and freight needs
At Premier Transport Group, we offer an extensive range of buses and coaches that can cater to your charter and freight needs.
We operate over 500 buses along our east coast network between Cairns and Eden, ranging from smaller 20 seat buses up to 60 seater, 5 star luxury coaches. We can offer buses fully equipped with seatbelts, air-conditioning, reclining seats and on-board toilet and washroom facilities.
We also provide a range of freight services along our Eden to Cairns network, and can deliver anything from small parcels through to larger items such as surfboards and bikes.
Our extended network of family owned and operated businesses, that are all part of the trusted Premier Transport Group brand, can cater to your freight and charter needs in the following regions:
- Within the Sydney and Wollongong regions, serviced by Premier Illawarra, Premier Charters, Hopkinsons, and Premier Motor Service
- Along the NSW South Coast and Nowra regions with Premier Motor Service and Nowra Coaches
- Throughout Queensland, extending from Brisbane and Gold Coast in the south to Cairns in the north, with Surf City Coaches, Premier Queensland, and Premier Motor Service
Our experienced and friendly team can provide you with simple solutions to your charter and transport enquiries. To obtain an obligation free quote or enquire about our services, phone our customer service team on 13 34 10, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us directly through our enquiry form.
The following are prices for items sent as freight on our Cairns to Eden network, including parcels, surfboards and bikes. Each individual piece of freight must not exceed 20 kilograms in weight, and must include an affixed freight ticket for carriage, which can be purchased with card over the phone by calling our reservations office on 13 34 10.
For freight services outside the below items and sizes, please phone our reservations team, or contact us directly through our enquiry form.
Please refer also to our general freight terms and conditions below the pricing tables.
20 x 20 x 20 cm
30 x 30 x 30 cm
40 x 40 x 40 cm
50 x 50 x 50 cm
60 x 60 x 60 cm
70 x 70 x 70 cm
80 x 80 x 80 cm
Must be enclosed in a tube or wrapping, maximum length 3 metres
And boogie boards, maximum length 2 metres, charge per board
Boxed or bagged
In a box or packaging
General Terms & Conditions of Freight Carriage
Please note our general terms and conditions of carriage:
- All freight must be pre-booked and paid over the phone with Master or Visa card (credit or debit), through one of our Premier offices, or partnered travel agents. To purchase a freight ticket over the phone, simply call our reservations office on 13 34 10.
- All freight items must be affixed with a printed freight ticket.
- The maximum weight of individual items for carriage is not to exceed 20 kilograms in weight.
- Dangerous goods such as flammable items, corrosives and pressure packs will not be carried.
- Boxes, bags or containers of food, beverages, and perishable items such as seafood, fruits and meats, will not be carried.
- Freight liability is limited, and all goods carried are at the consigners risk.
- All freight is subject to load and will be consigned on the first available service, subject to available space.
- Items not collected will be subject to additional charges.
NOT SURE WHERE TO STOP?
See our destination information for inspiration!