Terms and Conditions
Our general terms and conditions of travel are outlined for express, pass and freight tickets. A complete copy can also be downloaded from the link below. It is important to review these prior to purchase.
If you have any questions or need further clarification, please phone our customer service team on 13 34 10. Alternatively, you can contact us via our enquiry form.
General Express & Value Pass Terms
- To guarantee a seat, we advise bookings at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Bookings confirmations must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure. Simply phone or email us and quote your booking number.
- Check-in at Sydney and Brisbane Terminals is 30 minutes prior to departure. For all other locations, please be ready and waiting at least 20 minutes prior, and check-in with ticket and identification at the coach.
- Proof of purchase, which can be a printed e-ticket or screen shot of confirmation on mobile device, is required for check-in and boarding.
- Each passenger is entitled to one bag or suitcase up to 20 kilograms in weight for check-in, and a small piece for carriage inside the coach. Additional bags incur and excess luggage fee of $10 per bag. Non-standard luggage items such as surfboards and bikes are charged as per our freight schedule.
- Travel dates and times can be made free of charge with at least 6 hours notice of the booked departure time (excluding RED tickets which are non-changeable).
- Express tickets can be cancelled and refunded as per the following conditions:
- 80% refund if cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the booked departure time
- 50% refund if cancelled within 24 hours of the booked departure time
- No refund if cancelled within 6 hours of the booked departure time
- No refund if a discounted RED ticket has been purchased
- Value pass tickets can be cancelled with an 80% refund provided they are not activated with any booked travel. There is no refund available on pass tickets once travel journeys are added.
- Express tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of the first travel journey.
- Value Pass Tickets are valid for either 1, 3 or 6 months as stated, commencing from the date of the first travel journey added, and must be activated within 12 months of purchase.
- Value Pass Tickets are valid for one way travel in the one direction only, with no back-tracking permitted. The direction of travel on pass tickets is locked once the first travel journey is added.
- All Value Pass Ticket holders must add their individual travel journeys at least 72 hours in advance, either online at the 'Manage Booking' link or over the phone on 13 34 10.
- Express and Value Pass Tickets are non-transferrable and name changes are not permitted.
- Children between the ages of 10 and 12 require Manager approval to travel unaccompanied, and must complete a minors form prior to travel if approved, which can be downloaded at the link above. All children under 10 years of age must travel with an adult.
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain our timetabled services, no responsibility can be taken for cancelled services, missed connections, accommodation and/or additional travel expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control including cyclones, flooding, fire, highway and road closures, traffic delays or mechanical issues.
- Drivers and Managers reserve the right to refuse travel if you do not comply with the general passenger code of conduct and behaviour. If you do not check-in with the terms of this ticket, Premier Motor Service reserves the right to resell your seat. Please consult our complete terms and conditions of travel below.
General Freight Ticket Terms
- All freight must be pre-booked and paid over the phone with Master or Visa card (credit or debit) by calling our reservations office on 13 34 10, in person at one of our Premier Offices, or through a partnered travel agent.
- All freight items must be affixed with a printed freight ticket.
- The maximum weight of individual goods or items for carriage is not to exceed 20 kilograms. Any items in excess of this limit will not be carried.
- Dangerous goods such as gas bottles, flammable items, corrosives, pressure packs and dry ice will not be carried.
- Boxes, bags or containers of food, beverages, and perishable items such as seafood, fruits, meat and refrigerated items will not be carried.
- Carriage of all freight is at the consigners own risk. All consigners are to arrange for freight to be delivered to our office and/or coach for dispatch, as well as making arrangements for the goods to be collected from our office and/or coach at the receiving end.
- Freight liability is limited to $200 AUD, and any item in excess of this value must be declared prior to carriage. Items over the value of $500 AUD are not to be carried unless the consigner holds their own insurance policy for such items.
- All freight is charged as per the Freight Service Rates on our Charters and Freight webpage, with a $10 AUD handling fee applicable to all freight passing through our Sydney and Brisbane terminals.
- All freight is subject to load and will be consigned to the first available service subject to available space.
- Each individual item of freight must be clearly labelled with the appropriate ticket and destination label. Multiple consignment must also be labelled appropriately, with the preferred method for such items marked 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc.
- Over-carriage of freight for items not met and/or collected will incur additional freight charges as per the Freight Service Rates.